Help with NORDX jacks

We had a contractor come in and do some wiring, and they used NORDX/CDT IBDN jacks. I think they say 6+ on them. I have never used these, my experience is with ATT/Lucent/Avaya/Systimax and Leviton. So what is the secret to taking the jacks out of the faceplate? From what I saw, once the jack is inserted into the faceplate, it can't be removed simply. Maybe it needs a special tool to remove? This sucks. Every other jack I've worked with came out without a special tool. Thanks.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

formatting link
email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
formatting link
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:
formatting link

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th
Loading thread data ...

NORDX/CDT

Gee it's been almost two days and not a single followup. I'm wondering if anyone saw my original post.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Maybe we were hoping you had picked up the telephone and called the contractor or a NORDX rep?

Reply to
Justin Time

Try looking at the installation instructions on this page

formatting link
We had a contractor come in and do some wiring, and they used NORDX/CDT

##-----------------------------------------------##

Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
no-spam read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup -

comp.dcom.cabling - 1647 messages and counting!

##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Jgolan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.