Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Peter Pearson
April 21, 2006, 7:22 pm
rate this thread
You can tell a lot about the larger appliances in your house
by continuously monitoring the current at the meter. I've
posted details and charts at
It's easy to clip current transducers around the big cables,
and you can distinguish different kinds of loads by start-up
To email me, substitute nowhere->spamcop, invalid->net.
- » Home automation server hardware dev board for Raspberry Pi - OS Hardware
- — Next thread in » Home Automation
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum