Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cisco WPA2-PEAP IAS/AD does not authenticate right away after a reboot
I have Cisco access points with just G radios running the following version Cisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(8)JEB1, I have laptops running XP sp2 with all the patches...

Wireless network (intel 3945) with hidden SSID working with Vista but not with XP
Hi, I have my wireless network configured with hidden SSID and WPA-PSK security enabled. It has been worked fine this way for years with my old laptop (it had an intel 2200 adapter and XP SP2). Now my...

Nokia 6110 Navigator
The main feature of the Nokia 6110 navigator is the built in GPS option. Combined with the Nokia maps application, this gives you a power packed phone and Satellite navigation product. The phone comes...

Get The Nokia N95 8gb At Just $250
General Network HSDPA / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Announced 2007, August Status Available Size Dimensions 99 x 53 x 21 mm, 96 cc Weight 128 g Display Type TFT, 16M colors Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.8...

Get The Apple Ipod 8gb At Just $120
General Network GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Announced 2007, January Status Available Size Dimensions 115 x 61 x 11.6 mm Weight 135 g Display Type Touchscreen, 16M colors Size 320 x 480...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless - but will to all others
I have looked around trying to find an answer.. Some background... When I brought the laptop home at first it connected to my wireless fine(actiontec router).. Then I connected the laptop to my home...

Verizon dsl wireless name change
i live in a large townhome community and would like to change the name of my Westell 327 to a personal name. does anyone know how to do this?...

force-feeding one URL for all wireless users (wireless proxy servers)
I'm trying to setup wifi at my location that's similar to a coffee shop setup: onceu connected to the network your browser automatically goes to and is restricted to one single URL. (In a cafe, after...

My early xmas present
I received an early christmas present its a t shirt which lights up when it finds a wireless network :) I have reach geek status in my life now :)

Hawking HWU8DD Dish any good for extending WIFI range ?
I am interested in a way to extend my laptop range so that I can connect to WIFI networks that are farther away. Perhaps when I am at my mother's house and I might want to hook into some neighbors...

Problem with Router or PC?
I have a Linksys WRT330N wireless router and a Dell XP Pro laptop. Normally I connect with via cable, but a couple of days ago I was running wireless (Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG) and it works for a...

Xmas Sales:n95..$350 Usd,iphone..$250 Usd,ps3..$350 Usd
We are legitimate and reputable company from Uk,London we have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox 360, Sidekicks,Nextels phone,Laptops for sell at cheap and affordable prices. ORDER INFORMATION :...

For sale NOKIA N91 AT JUST $220usd
STRONG ELECTRONICS LIMITED Registered No. 01396786 TORONTO HOUSE, 49A SOUTHEND, CROYDON, CR9 1LT, CR0 1BF We are legitimate and reputable company from Uk we have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,xbox...

Need help with wireless connection, constant dropouts
I just purchased a new computer recently, and proceeded in connecting it to my home network. My wireless router is a Dlink DI-524, and the wireless dongle is an external Dlink DWL-G122. On my computer...

I have a question on APs and Router
Hi, i am new to the wireless scene and just upgraded my connection to a wireless one. The whole contract comes with a wireless modem by 2WIRE and i thought by just connecting the modem to my cpu and a...