WIFI Hardware Canada

Hi There..

I've been trying really hard to search for online stores in Canada that sells WIFI equipments such as Grid Antenna, coax, connector etc, but I didn't find any.. I buy things from US Stores but it has no senses the custom fee I have to pay, I bought a 20 feets LMR400 cable for 30$US and I paid 22$ for shipping and 39.50$ of custom fee... so almost 100$ for a 20 feet coax So if any of you knows canadian stores to buys WIFI Stuff I really would enjoys knowing.. thanks

Reply to
rift
Loading thread data ...

I buy that sort of thing from Fab-Corp. They'll ship by US Post - never let US vendors send you anything by UPS/Fedex - the courier companies are entitled to charge outrageous amounts for customs brokerage (those aren't _customs_ fees, they're fees for them to get your goods _through_ customs). If it's shipped by US Post, it arrives via Canada Post and you will pay, at most, $8 handling (unless they have higher fees for very large packages) and 6% GST or 14%HST, depending where you live. The last two packages I got from the US we didn't have to pay either the handling or the HST.

Reply to
Derek Broughton

MRO Electronics.. I visited the store in Vancouver and they had connectors, cables, pre made antennas.. Very helpful. They also have stores in Calgary and Edmonton..

http://68.146.204.172/mro/default.asp MRO was great.. I sure wish I had gone there before I ordered my own set of LMR400 for $30 too.

Jixter

Reply to
Jixter

Omni Provincial Electronics

formatting link

Super Pass

formatting link

Reply to
Ian

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.