Please unsubscribe

After a few tries to communicate I had 19 reads and 0 replies.Must have been a tough question. I only converse with those who have the respect to answer. snipped-for-privacy@brmemc.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
pljames
Loading thread data ...

Some of us tried to give you an answer in the form of asking for you to be more specific, in fact I went out of my way to suggest several concepts.

Reply to
DTC

I count 12 responses not including this thread. So I doubt he'll see your response here if he didn't see those. Methinks he hasn't quite gotten the hang of usenet quite yet.

Rick

Reply to
PhantMan

Perhaps he might be thinking all our answers will be direct deposit in his email box.

Reply to
DTC

I dont think that our posts on the usenet group posts back on the wirelessforums.org page.

Reply to
NetSteady

Sounds like a good guess but I just went there, first time ever, didn't even register and had no prob finding all the posts. -shrug- Not sure why he can't see 'em.

Rick

Reply to
PhantMan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.