Intel Proset software version V11.1.0.0

Is this software compatible with an Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG wireless adapter on a system running windows Vista Business. I have downloaded and installed the software from Dell and Intel. The driver installs just fine but when the Proset software is being installed I get an "iconvrtr.exe" error message and the installation of the proset software halts.

Reply to
Anthony Forster
Loading thread data ...

"Anthony Forster" hath wroth:

I don't have the answer to your question. However, if you search alt.internet.wireless using Google Groups at:

for "iconvrtr", you'll find that at least two other people had the same problem.

Unfortunately, no resolution was found. Nothing found on Dell Forums. My guess(tm) is that there's something in common with the other two laptops with the problem. Unfortunately, there's not enough detail supplied to be able to make a determination. My guess(tm) is that there is some other application installed that's creating a conflict as it seems to be a rather unusual problem.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Hey Thanks

I'll keep looking for a solution

Reply to
Anthony Forster

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.