direcway internet connection

I had to bite the bullet and drop direcway, they are to slow. I use video programs and they cannot support the speed and power required like cable can. Of course there was more to it than just shutting it down, they charged me a penalty fee for early termination. I should have terminated within 30 days but they were conveniently un-contactable during that period. They also raised the monthly fee with out notifying me, it just showed up on my credit card bill. When I asked them to discontinue service they did before the end of the period that was already payed for, provided no rebate either. The only way I found out how to contact them was looking at my credit card bill, their phone number was posted with the increased monthly charge, but not the lower correct two months. They are a suck you in deal I should have done with out. Cable is much better any way.

Reply to
William Boyd
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.