VPN question

I operate a LAN that I want to add VPN access for several individual users to use from other locations. I have a D-LINK 808HV. My LAN subnet is 192.168.0.x/255.255.255.0. with the WAN IP supplied by DHCP from the ISP. The user's private IPs are 192.168.1.x/255.255.255.0. and they use Linksys routers with Dynamic IPs from their ISPs. I'm using PPTP and the Virtual IP of PPTP Server is 192.168.2.1.

I've been able to set up access to the VPN from the remote users (Win XP) but... I want to be able to also provide regular Internet access to the users. I either want to set up a split tunnel so they can use their own ISP for Internet (I'm fully aware of the security implications (dangers) of split tunnels) or I want to allow them to get Internet access through the VPN from my LAN's ISP. I can't seem to figure out either except that I know I need to add a route (ROUTE ADD) on the users' machines for the split tunnel approach. Can anyone help? Thanks, Carey

Reply to
CF
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.