Linksys RV082/Greenbow client tunnel connected not able to connect to local resources

I was able to get greenbow tunnel to say connected but I noticed that I can not ping anything on the other side of the router. Also does the ipaddress/configuration show up in ipconfig.

My configuration looks something like this but as I mentioned the tunnel shows connected. Are the VPN userid and passwords on the rv082 needed for anything?

RV042 Firemware 1.3.1 Greenbow VPN Client - A quality VPN client

formatting link
RV042 Configuration Client to Gateway Group No 1 Group Name Greenbow Interface WAN1 Enable Check Local Group Setup Local Security Group Type Subnet IP Address x.y.z.0

• Internal IP network Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 Remote Group Setup Remote Client Domain Name FQDN Domain Name some.domainname.com IPSec Setup Keying Mode IKE with Preshared Key Phase1 DH Group Group2 (1024) Phase1 Encryption 3DES Phase1 Authentication SHA1 Phase1 SA Lifetime 28800 Perfect Forward Secrecy Check Phase2 DH Group Group2 (1024) Phase2 Encryption 3DES Phase2 Authentication SHA1 Phase2 SA Lifetime 3600 Preshared Key {Shared Key}

Greenbow VPN Client Configuration Phase1 Name rv042 Interface *

Reply to
mbland
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.