MERA VoIP Transit Softswitch II (MVTS II) is a next-generation prepaid switching platform with a geographically distributed architecture and highly flexible traffic handling capability. MVTS II is specifically designed to increase the efficiency of VoIP traffic management on large-scale networks and is targeted towards carriers running 3+ million minutes of VoIP calls per month. Built on modular architecture, the versatile MERA solution alleviates the challenges of managing traffic flows on highly distributed networks by providing intelligent built-in algorithms of call routing and elaborate analysis and reporting tools. MVTS II is a handy solution for wholesale carriers who consider price-to-quality ratio in each call route and need to promptly react to changes in routing policy of their peers. MVTS II is intended for carriers that would like to keep all billing and routing data in one single database (powered by Oracle), included into the system. MVTS II is ideal for carriers that would like to take advantage =93hosted softswitch=94 capability and sacrifice ease of the systen management for elaborate functionality.
The rich feature set of the MERA solution includes:
- New intelligent routing capabilities * Computer-aided profitability monitoring * Native support of SIP and H.323 * Various proxy options for both SIP and H.323 (Two-way SIP/H.323 conversion) * Codec conversion (G.729, G.729A, G.723.1, G711A-Law, G.711mU- Law, GSM FR, Speex, iLBC) * Load balancing mechanism * Elaborate analysis and reporting tools * Advanced pre-billing and accounting capabilities * Partitioning capabilities (Hierarchial system partitioning) * Number portability support * Prepaid features * Inter/Intrastate routing * Real-time profitability control * Billing (included) * Call Statistics and Analysis (QoS, ASR, ACD etc.) * Load balancing mechanism, cluster and replication system is possible
Minimal System Requirements
- Depend on the system configurations and required capacity
- Up to 10,000 concurrent calls * Call accretion rate (CPS): 100 * New registrations per second: up to 100
Minimal configuration capacity (2 servers):
- Up to 1,000 concurrent calls (without codec conversion)
Signaling node capacity:
- Up to 3000 simultaneous calls
- Multi systems - load balacing - cluster setup *
- Software Upgrade, capacity upgrades , database problems , technical support , Training , available
We provide full installation, at some extra fee you can order tech support, configuration of your system per your requirements. We can do updates for you after Mera releases the new version with some few update fees Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude!
You can contact me via email or msn : email@example.com to ask any questions! Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org