Video conference at a meeting

We have a requirement to video a meeting at a hotel and broadcast into another room. The requirements are:

o Conference table with about 12 people around it o Two cameras looking at these people from about 8' away (one camera on looking at one side, other camera at the other side) o Pickup normal level speaking at the table o No lag between video and audio (suggests it must be mixed before transmitted) o Wireless transmission to the other room preferable as can't guarantee cable can be run between

I thought about a wireless webcam with audio. We've got a Linksys to try it out and video side is fine but I'm having trouble with the audio. When we use an omindirectional boundary microphone connected to the camera via a 6m

6.5mm lead, the level is way too low and there is a lot of background noise. I guess we need some form of application.

But if there an "off the shelf" system to do this, that would be ideal.

Thanks, Rob.

Reply to
Rob Nicholson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.