Using Converged Services Platform [CSP] with Windows!

Hi EveryOne! I know very well that this is not the right group to ask BUT there is now way, yeah I have been searching and searching since last week to locate any appropriate useNet , E-Forum or mailing list , but no luck so far;-) We are working for general solution like call center , voice conference , call diverting-forwarding-recording etc on windows platform. I'll appreciate any useful tips and hints for this from design to implementation phase. I need to know if any one here can help me interfacing the Hardware Switch CSP 2000 [

formatting link
] for implementing SS7
formatting link
] protocol.

SDK shipped with hardware switch provides high level interface of hardware switch with C/C++ syntax. But the issue is lack of proper documentation , documents given with switchKit is neither sufficient and nor detailed. Any www , usenet group and article will be appreciated. And let me know if anyone here familiar with SimpleTandem sample code which is shiped with SwitchKit.

I expect some development related pointers;-)

-ali

Reply to
Ali
Loading thread data ...

I wonder if there is any MS dedicated team dealing with switches , gateways , ATM etc. like we have for DDK , DirectX , web-services and many more.

Speaking frankly :-) i've started thinking this seriously that windows is no more than desktop PC but i can't discard the NT fact. Which is so special to me that i'm sure NT can be used from stand alone PC to high end data , application or dedicated server machines.

I've been searching and searching since last week but all in vain , yeah , got *nothing*. Though there are many solutions available for linux.

Regards.

-ali

Reply to
Ali

Oops! no one to reply;-)

Well it seems that you are interested in CSP development that is why you are reading this thread so just click [

formatting link
see new post ] and close this window. You will find nothing here, trust *me*.

-ali

Reply to
Ali

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.