Ringless Voice Messaging

snipped-for-privacy@euphorikfuel.com

Reply to
Euphorik
Loading thread data ...

Can you tell me how Ringless (Voice Mail Drop) Voice deposits on people voice mail works? Besides going to service provider and accessing their access number and dialing the person's phone number after prompts.

How do comnpanies offer this service and how does it work.

Is their a special process?

Thanks

Reply to
Euphorik

Can you tell me how Ringless (Voice Mail Drop) Voice deposits on people voice mail works? Besides going to service provider and accessing their access number and dialing the person's phone number after prompts.

Thanks

Reply to
Euphorik

Thanks

Reply to
Euphorik

Thanks

Reply to
Euphorik

Thanks

Reply to
Euphorik

I guess asking it the first 6 times wasn't enough?

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Gone and forgotten. Thanks to Agent spam filters.

Reply to
Carl Navarro

He also posed the same question in a COMPLETELY unrelated newsgroup I frequent. I've given him the benefit of the doubt and didn't plonk him because he looked like a extreme newbie. But if he does too much of this he will find his way to my killfile.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.