Partner Voice Mail Card Copying

Hello everyone,

Wondering if someone has ever been able to accomplish such feat: take an Avaya Partner Voice Mail PC card and (using what hardware?) copy its content into a brand new Voice Mail PC card of the same kind. This would include: AutoAttendant greetings (very important), users voicemails and greetings (less important) and configuration (not important, but nice)

I have a customer that has intermittent VM problems, and the card is the prime suspect, but cannot be changed without copying its entire content into a new one. The customer is very proud of their AA greetings (and paid money for it), and they are recorder with a particular voice that's not longer available to them. Hard to explain: it's a spa salon, and the people are thinking much differently from you and me. So, I'm stuck with this very annoying problem.

Anyways, I realize that there may be a fair amount of hacking involved, but I'm OK with that and have some electronics and software background to tap into if required. Just need a push in the right direction.

Anyone?

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.