Ernest Telecom D1 Payphone

Hi Everyone:

Does anyone know if Ernest Telecom still has a working email address? I have just received an Ernest Telecom 7D1 payphone, and am looking for a manual for it. Even a manual for a 7D3 might help. I emailed the two email addresses on their site, and had both emails returned as user unknown.

Is there a source for configuration software other than their $400 software whcih will work with this phone? The phone is for demonstration use in my telephone museum, and will not be used for revenue use.

The phone does work, but I would like to be able to change some of its configuration defaults. I just can't justify spending the sum they want for their software just for one time, non commercial use to change the defaults.

Also, though this phone has never been used, its display has suffered a whack at some time, and is only visible across part of its width. Has anyone parted out one of these?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hunter
Loading thread data ...

I found their website and on it a parts list for their pay phones

formatting link
Try the 'Contact Us' link on their website to e-mail them. Perhaps in your situation they could allow you to use their software at a reduced/no cost.

Good luck!

Dave Hunter wrote:

Reply to
gregarican

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.