Telephone Map of Africa with Country & City Codes

The

formatting link
telecom site recently added a major new page, with a map of Africa, showing the telephone and Internet country codes for all the major countries, along with a listing of all country codes and some major city codes, including many place names in the appropriate local language(s), with time zone information as well. The listing is in order by Internet ccTLD for the convenience of international users.

The map is a work of art, suitable for framing. Well, it's a pretty cool map, anyway.

I'm still working on a few bits of explanatory text; does anyone know how to say "Daylight Savings Time" in Swahili? (Seriously.)

Check it out:

formatting link
Linc Madison * San Francisco, California * snipped-for-privacy@suespammers.org * primary e-mail: Telecom at LincMad d0t c0m Read my political blog, "The Third Path" DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAIL TO THIS ADDRESS. You have been warned.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I do not think they use the phrase 'Daylight Savings Time'. I think the expression they may use (as is the case in many European counties) is 'Summer Time'. PAT]
Reply to
Linc Madison
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.