USTelecom dailyLead July 12, 2006TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY
- Survey: Fiber connections increase demand for CE devices BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Blue Room site key to AT&T's branded-content push
- Tellabs wins Verizon deal
- Can music phones take a bite out of iPod's market share?
- Alcatel releases OmniPCX 5.0 server for all-in-one IP telephony USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- Demystifying the E-Rate Tomorrow, July 13, 1:00 p.m. ET TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- TV will remain dominant platform, HDNet founder says
- Web-video sites pay in fleeting fame -- and cash REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Government to use text messages as primary emergency alert method
- Tennessee OKs AT&T-BellSouth deal
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.