Sprint vs Comcast For Phone Service

I am soon moving to N. Fort Myers, FL.

I seem to have two choices for telephone and high speed internet.

1) Comcast cable. I will have it for TV, probably one of the more basic plans. To that I can add internet and telephone (using VOIP I assume). The phone comes with unlimited local and LD and a bucket of other feechers.

2) Sprint, which is the local LEC and DSL. I would get the phone with unlimited local & LD and a few of the feechers that are standard on Comcast.

Does anyone have an opinion on which will be more relieable and more responsive to problems? This will be my first time with a non-Bell ILEC. Suggestions for CLECs would be welcome if there are any in that area.

P.S. to Pat: Glad you are back and again in relatively good health.

Rich Greenberg Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507 Eastern time. N6LRT I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67 Canines:Val, Red & Shasta (RIP),Red, husky Owner:Chinook-L Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue.

formatting link
Asst Owner:Sibernet-L

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am glad to be back; and glad for what little health and time remains for me! PAT]
Reply to
Rich Greenberg
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.