Re: Yahoo! versus Google

formatting link

>> I have a Yahoo Group where in a main page description about outages of >> hot water heaters I mentioned plug-in heaters to put in pails as are >> used in a barnyard. "Barnyard" caused a rejection of my Yahoo Group >> main page update. > 2. However, given how powerful Google is, I have removed the > X-No-Archive flag. I'm just a lot more careful about what I post. I > assume even private person-to-person emails will someday be indexed. > Google hosts my domain which means I use GMail for my personal email. > The spam filter is so good I don't mind using this address on USENET. > Yes, point 2 seems to contradict point 1. Instead of fearing if the > next thing I type will embarrass me five years later, I just let > everything be indexed.

The only thing I prefer abut Yahoo mail is that I can alphabetize msgs by subject. When my spam/bulk folder has 100-200 msgs I alpha and go thru very quickly. Most spams have subjects common with other msgs. Sometimes I find a legit msg there.

Reply to
www.Queensbridge.us
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.