Re: Who/What is 773-874-8589?

Horace Bernard

7832 S May St Chicago, IL 60620 (773) 783-3558

T Bernard

7832 S May St Chicago, IL 60620 (773) 874-8589

TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

> Can anyone detirmine who this is? They have called one of my voicemail > numbers (773-828-4212 [go ahead,anyone is free to call it anytime]) for the > past week, leaving a one second hang-up message. That's all anyone > will ever get there (voicemail) but it is a nuisance to keep erasing > all the hangup calls from 773-874-8589. > PAT
[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: This second number, 783-3558, being at the same address and same last name seemed a bit suspicious, so I tried it also. An elderly black lady put her husband on the phone; he said that 874-8589 was his daughter's phone, but he did not know when she would be around, and he offered to take a message. I suggested he could give her a messsage 'to call again later' and he said he would do so. I left no other details (i.e. name, address or number) and he said 'okay he would', and disconnected. The STEwart-3 and the TRIangle-4 phone exchanges both are wired out of Chicago-Englewood, a central office in a majority black neighborhood (West 79th and South May Streets) on the south side of Chicago.

Oh well, just curious. PAT]

Reply to
MB
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.