Re: When it Rains, it Pours

Pat, remember that with brain injuries, 5 years can make a big difference even if 1 year seems not to. We all wish you a long life and continuing recovery.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I remember getting email from someone in 2000 commenting on my (then, just recent) aneurysm experience. He complained that never having taken a drink in his life, several years earlier he had been driving a car that had been struck by a drunk driver. It left him in pretty dreadful shape, and even at that time, then ten years following the accident, he was still walking around with a limp. He said to me, "go figure', and that things 'happen' in life. I do not know if I have 'recovered' any in the past five or six years, or if it is only a case where I have learned to compensate for my new shortcomings. I do know in a few cases, my heath has gotten worse. I had gotten to the point I was able to walk around with a limp; now I cannot go a block on my own without my motorized chair and oxygen supply. Please remember that since getting back home after the aneurysm I have since had another heart attack (stent now installed) and had peumonia. I also have COPD to deal with. But thanks for your good wishes on my eventual recovery. PAT]
Reply to
mc
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.