Re: What if People Don't Take the Bait to Go Paperless? [Telecom]

Indeed it would be time to switch, carriers that is.

> > This paperless stuff translated from PC to English states, "We want > you to print the statement instead of us." > > Try going to an IRS audit with your paperless statements. Or, try > to convince your outside auditors to reveiw your paperless > statements.

I was in the hospital and then in a recovery facility for a couple of months earlier this year. From that experience I would never change to paperless statements. My bills would have been overdue, maybe some of them cut off and my credit ruined by the time I got out and felt well enough to use my computer again.

But my family brought my paper bills by and wrote out paper checks for them and I was able to sign them.

I know the cost of printing and mailing the bills is an expense creditors would like to be rid of. But no thanks. It's not so much the cost of pinting the bills but the cost of postage and mailing.

Note that the mailing itself is a separate cost than the postage.

Wes Leatherock snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Wesrock
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.