Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

I have been using Vonage for nearly a year now, with no problems with their service whatsoever. The few times I have had trouble was when the Internet service was out or I had trouble with my Linksys router or Cisco 1900 switch, but only lasted for a minute or so.

Right now I'm using Verizon. I have to save money. I'm thinking about > switching to Vonage. Does anyone know anything about this company? Is > it a mistake to switch to them? Any details? > Thanks. > [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Vonage is certainly a better deal, and > much less expensive than Verizon. I have Vonage service here as well, > although in fairness I should mention I also still have landline > service as well. Some readers here would suggest that there are other > VOIP companies better than Vonage, and that may be true, but I think > you are inquiring about the _concept_ of VOIP instead of landline, am > I correct? I am unwilling to totally abandon my landline service for > VOIP. PAT]
Reply to
Mark J
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.