Re: Should Consumers Tape "Customer Service" Calls?

T wrote in

> : > [ story about dell support woes ] >> There ought to be some sort of vetting process for I.T. folks to get >> past those damned support scripts. > With Dell there is an option (at least in the Netherlands). A company > can send one (or more) of their support people on a special Dell > course (and pay for the privilege), after which those support people > will have access to second-line support at Dell. Regular freshen-up > courses are needed for new models of hardware and other changes. > A company needs to have an awful lot of Dell hardware for this to be > interesting.
40 Dell servers, 70 Dell desktops and laptops. I love the part about "pay for the privelege". Yeah, right. I could probably do Dell support without even looking at the script. I've had it used on me so many times in the past that I could repeat it verbatim.
Reply to
T
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.