Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes

> Jay Wrolstad, newsfactor.com

>> An online scam offering the lure of free money through a bogus Google >> Web site has been uncovered by security company Websense, which >> reported that the site was shut down about 30 hours after it was first >> discovered on Monday.
[snip]

> Copyright 2005 NewsFactor Network, Inc.

> I think when these people are cought, they should just shoot them > right on the spot, after a few public shootings then they will all get > the idea!!!! > The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? > (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

I'm looking forward to the day when a few hackers in Moscow crack in to a system the Russian Mafia uses ... can we say "execution" ? Hum ... here's an idea ... there are many countries that routinely violate human rights ... let's take up a collection and bribe a judge to impose a few death sentences here and there on script kiddies and phishers :)

Reply to
Henry Cabot Henhouse III
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.