Re: Known Spam Sites

Steven Lichter wrote:

>> Over the last month I have noticed that over 60% of the Spam e-mail I >> have received has come from e-mail addresses and sites that are >> registered to Godaddy. Has anything been done or being done to shut >> this company down? > Have you complained to abuse@godaddy with the relevant information? >> All of what is being sent out appears to be fraud related, plus they >> must be ripping these newbies selling them these new targeted lists. >> The big one now is the $400,000 loan that they called you on last >> night and the Universal Studios, Orlando, where they want your >> credit card number. > GD is actually better than a lot of registrars about nuking domain > names registered by spammers; many registrars refuse to do it even > after you notify them of the abuses. GD does get more spammers than > some other registrars due to their low prices. Try filing some abuse > reports first, before you talk about getting them shut down. > JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA -
formatting link
- 888.480.4NET (4638) > Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / snipped-for-privacy@JustThe.net / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED > "The wisdom of a fool won't set you free" > --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.