Re: iPhone. I Really Want to Like it and Get it But ... Quick Analysis

I am sure everyone knows the below. Like to see if others feel the

> same way or perhaps correct some issues or errors in my comments on > iPhone > -Hard to type without hitting wrong keys. Will take > practice. I doubt you could be a fast typer. > -Must press hard on screen at times. > -No multitasking in apps that I saw. You use one at a time. I do not > think you could download a YouTube video (dumb example) while browsing > the Internet or using the calculator. But then again I had limited > time to play with the phone. However of course if a call comes in, > then you can answer the call. > -Internet Web browser via Edge network very very slow which would turn > me off immediately. Perhaps next version will use HSPDA network like > Cingular 8525 at 1/2 the price. > -Data Plan is $20 on top of voice plan regardless of what the ads > say. More than $20 if you are a big text message person (more than > 200/month) > -No dialing by voice but perhaps it might work if you have Bluetooth > set. You can get voice dialing if you use their network to store your > phone numbers and then pay and extra $5 a month. Comments??? > -As you all know, you cannot get insurance on the phone from ATT. > Still pretty cool. > Sincerely > Patty

This has the best source of raw info. Did not check accuracy.

formatting link
Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.