Re: http://www.privatephone.com/

I'm pretty happy with it. Free voicemail! No arguments from me.

I used j2 previously, but they have a limit > I saw their ad on TV.

They give you a free voice mail account. > You can access messages by phone or 'net. > Most interestting fo their TOS is: > 6.4 Downloads. Provider may from time to time download and install > software, including additional Software or third party software, to > your computer while it is connected to the Internet through any means. > Provider retains the right to limit, restrict or require the use of > certain software or service in connection with the Services. > AND if you pay for extra services they have an "early termination > penalty" > I like OneSuite. > Incredibly low long distance phone rates. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM! > Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or > cell phone. Compare the rates at
formatting link
No monthly > fee or minimum. Use Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE > time. > Although from USA payphones there is a connection fee, there is NONE from > other phones or Canadian payphones. Also works FROM many other > countries.

Sick of USENET postwhores? Trolls? Flamers? Read the Killfile FAQ for Newsgroups to learn how to filter their drivel straight to /dev/null

formatting link

Reply to
castellan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.