Re: Do Not do Business With Sprint PCS !

I went to the same company-owned store I bought my Sanyo 7400 from a

> couple of months ago, starting a new two-year contract. The earpiece > got progressively worse in sound-quality, as for me to hardly > understand the conversation. I asked for a replacement or repair. > After they looked at it, they said no, as there was "nothing wrong > with the phone." There sure was, with the sound quality absolutely > terrible. While waiting for my phone, I tested other Sanyo phones in > the store. Many sounded bad too, my mine sounded the worst. The > phone in its present condition is worthless to me. So I call up > Sprint directly. They said they couldn't help me. So I said fine, > just cancel the account, refund the purchase price for my phone after > the $150 rebate they sent me (I offered to send the phone back to > them), and don't charge me a $150 early termination fee, since they're > not honoring their warranty or conditions to my contract, since I have > a phone I can't call from and can't do a thing with. They refused, > even after talking to two supervisors. I've been a customer of them > for four years, but it took four years for me to suddenly figure out > what an unethical company Sprint is. They're awful. Avoid them at > all costs!
Reply to
Tim
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.