Re: Do Not do Business With Sprint PCS !

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr posted on that vast internet thingie:

I've been a customer of them > for four years, but it took four years for me to suddenly figure out > what an unethical company Sprint is. They're awful. Avoid them at > all costs!

Well, around here for the Internet and handheld computer / phone they are about half the price of a similar plan with Verizon, yes about HALF. In a recent matter they refused to honor a rebate promise made by their sales person. I simply documented everything and made a complaint with the state Atty General consumer protection. Suddenly they have decided to honor their word! Check your state website.

File a complaint, protect the next guy.

Steve at SELLCOM (Opinions expressed are not necessarily the official opinions of any company though they should be)

formatting link
multihandset cordless phones by Panasonic

5.8Ghz 2line; TMC ET4300 4line Epic phone, OnHoldPlus, Brickmail voicemail Brick wall "non MOV" surge protection. Firewood splitters
formatting link
If you sit at a desk
formatting link
New
formatting link
Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.