Re: Digest New Sponsorship

I am pleased to welcome a new sponsor to the TELECOM Digest as of

> today. Main Resource
formatting link
has signed on > to serve readers here. I will let Alisa Meredith explain about > their products: >
formatting link
- Buy Refurbished Comdial, Executone, > Inter-tel, Isoetec, Premier and Toshiba telecom equipment on-line > or by phone. Also offering unused PCS Digital systems. All our > refurbished equipment and our repairs are covered by a one-year warranty. > Also at
formatting link
- Buy GN Netcom, Inter-tel, > Plantronics and VXI headsets; you can search by brand or type. > ======================= > You can see Ms. Meredith's ad on our home page, >
formatting link
in the far right hand column. > I hope all readers will stop in to say hello and review the products > offered at Main Resource. The shop is coincidentally located in the > State of Maine, 74 Evergreen Drive, Portland, ME 04103.

Awsome. Very nice experience to go to a telecom website and instantly see a picture of a phone that is identical to the one sitting next to my monitor (an Inter-Tel 4500 executive keyset, for any who care to know).

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I guess Ms. Meredith sells those things after they are refurbished, and I suspect a lot cheaper than when they were new. Thanks for checking out
formatting link
and considering her when you need telecom equipment. And don't forget, for whatever energy it takes for moving your mouse a bit and clicking a couple times, you can also feed a dog or a cat in an animal shelter with no other obligations at
formatting link
. PAT]
Reply to
T. Sean Weintz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.