Re: Concession to Modern Technology

(Now if only Adobe wouldn't keep upgrading its free reader every other

> day. I use version 5 and now they're up to 7 or 8.) > [public replies, please]

I have Adobe Reader 4.x

I don't really like .PDF files.

The reader I think needs 32 Mb to run.

This computer [my most modern] only came with 32 Mb. I upgraded to 160 [32+128].

The orginal Adobe Acrobat reader I don't think worked with voice synsthezisers for the blind.

Altho legally blind myself I am lucky I can get by with 19" screen and large text.

At the NYC Public Library Branch for the Blind, they have braille printers and voice synthesizers. I wonder how well they work with .PDF. ---- Incredibly low long distance phone rates. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone. Compare the rates at

formatting link
No monthly fee or minimum. Use Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE time. Altho from USA payphones there is a connection fee, there is NONE from other phones or Canadian payphones. Also works FROM many other countries.

Reply to
NOTvalid
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.