Re: I Want to Pay For Basic Service and the Extras Separately

>> Hi,

>> I would like to pay for a basic service ideally as part of a family plan >> and if my son needs long distance, internet, or any other service, he would >> have to pay for it himself upfront. >> The thing is that I would like for the basic services to be always >> available. >> Is there any company offering such services? > Having looked into something similar I can say "no", at least not in > the United States. The billing doesn't work when part of it goes to > "dad", but "son" wants to add to it. All I can suggest is "dad" agree > to pay for the added service and "son" reimburse dad. > John Mayson > Austin, Texas, USA

Original poster does not state if he is referring to hardwired or wireless.

With wireless it is easy. Use prepaid. I use Virgin and pay $16.21 with tax every 3 months. I removed voicemail so no one pays for a call if I do not anwer in person.

For long distance you can prepay thru OneSuite and log on WWW to check on usage and to replenish. OneSite is as low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone.

Compare the rates at

formatting link
No monthly fee or minimum. Use Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE time. Works FROM many other countries

Reply to
www.Queensbridge.us
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.