Re: Caution: Unidentified Callers

******************************************************************** PAT - DO NOT display my email address anywhere in this post! Thanks. ********************************************************************

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have gotten a call on my cell-phone from 303-720-1234 also, > it was a recorded message in Spanish that I couldn't understand. > I have gotten this same message three times now, always from a > different number most recently from 351-460-1234.

FWIW, I looked up the 351-460 central office code in Neustar NANPA's website, and there is no such 351-460 code presently assigned! :(

The 351 area code overlays the 978 area code in northeastern Massachusetts, outside of the Boston and vicinity Metro area. There are very few 351-NXX central office codes currently assigned or active. But 351-460 is NOT currently assigned.

This is obviously some kind of telemarketer or worse, scam artist, trying to avoid detection! :(

Reply to
Anthony Bellanga
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.