Re: 1993 TV Reportage, About a System Called INTERNET ( video -

I found this TV reportage from 1993 about a few guys who work with

> computers on a system called INTERNET. > It is odd to watch when they say, that the INTERNET could have > theoretically up to 5000 members. > Very interesting and fun to watch, although it is only from 1993, but > it seems older, looking at the INTERNET now, and was it has become. > I hope this is interesting fror the dcom.telecom Group. > Greetings from Hansi > Film clip URL:
formatting link
> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Thank you very much for passing this > along, Hansi. PAT]

Very interesting piece. My BBS had been up about 6 years by then and we were tied to a network which then went to FidoNet and into the internet. My users could not believe that a message could get around the world and they would have an answer within minutes.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today? (c) 2006 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Reply to
Steven Lichter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.