Notice Of Public Hearing [telecom]

NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING AT 6:00 PM DECEMBER 14, 2021 AT THE CALDWELL CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS IN CITY HALL LOCATED AT 107 S. HILL ST. CALDWELL, TEXAS 77836; ORDINANCE NO. 12-2021-01; AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF CALDWELL, TEXAS AUTHORIZING THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF RIGHTS-OF-WAY FOR PORTIONS OF SHORT STREET AND BEAR STREET FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PROPERTY, ACKNOWLEDGING THAT NO UTILITIES ARE LOCATED WITHIN SUCH RIGHTS-OF-WAY; AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO SIGN QUIT CLAIM DEEDS; PROVIDING A SEVERABILITY CLAUSE AND A SAVINGS CLAUSE; PROVIDING FOR PUBLICATION; PROVIDING FOR AN OPEN MEETING AND PROVIDING AN EFFECTIVE DATE.

formatting link

***** Moderator's Note *****

We've had a thread about attachments and rights-of-way rcently, and I just came across the public notice shown below. I think it'll be good to have a discussion about the mechanics of creating and/or modifying such, so I invite teaders to read and comment on the process, both as to the specifics this notice mentions, and in general.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.