New Perspective On BlackBerrys And iPhones [Telecom]

The Mossberg Solution New Perspective On BlackBerrys And iPhones

August 25, 2009 by Katherine Boehret

The old adage that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence can be extended to our technology cravings. Even the person holding the shiniest new gadget can't help but eye a neighbor who has a different device and wonder, "What does that do that mine doesn't?"

Thoughts like these are especially prevalent when it comes to the devoted owners of BlackBerrys and iPhones. All too often, the people carrying these smart phones are curious about what one device has that the other lacks. This week, I'm going to save you the trouble and outline some of the personal usage ups and downs to each device.

Because I regularly use both gadgets and am accustomed to their different features, I have included fresh observations from five people who recently switched from BlackBerrys to iPhones. At my request, these people kept track of their impressions, noting the things they missed on their BlackBerrys along with things they preferred on the iPhones. This column isn't meant to promote one device over the other; rather, it is a summary of some people's sentiments, combined with my own observations in hopes of enlightening readers. I inevitably left out some differences.

formatting link

Reply to
Monty Solomon
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.