New email posting controls (Please read) [NFP]

[ probably not for posting ]

Sorry, I didn't see this remark. However, I'd have published John's post anyway, after checking with him: he made a good point.

The problem is that I didn't see it, so I've enabled some special tags for future use: I welcome discussion off-list as to the most effective mnemonics for these functions.

Emails which are not intended for publication: include [NFP] in the subject line. (This email has it already, so that replies won't go to the moderation queue).

Posts sent from an email address that you want me to _obfuscate_, i.e., that you want to appear in human-readable, but not spam-robot-readable, format (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@horneQRM.net): include [Obfuscate] in the subject line.

Posts which you do not want attributed to you: include [Anonymous] in the subject line.

With the help of Procmail, I'll be able to avoid similar near-misses in the future.

Bill

-- Bill Horne Moderator (Remove QRM for direct replies)

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.