Lions and Bears and Iowa and Apps, Oh My!

(Opinion)

It might just turn out that the apps used to report the Iowa caucus results were Gerrymandered to misrepresent the data. It probably won't.

It may just turn out that the apps were created by the secret cabal of Republicans trying to discredit the volunteers who toil without pay to assure a valid election. I don't think it will.

It may just turn out that the company which created the app was being paid to code them so that they emit mind-number radio signals that confuse those who live in Iowa and force them to vote for whomever you don't like. I kind of doubt it.

I think it will turn out that the blow-dried airheads who pass for reporters these days are running around making up conspiracies and trying to guess what could possibly have caused /them/ to have to work for a living. In fact, I would bet on it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.