NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL) 7.60% Senior Notes, Series P, due 2039 from March 1, 2013 through June 19,2017, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period") of the important December 26, 2017 lead plaintiff deadline in the class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for CenturyLink investors under the federal securities laws.
The complaint alleges that defendants during the Class Period made false and misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) CenturyLink's policies allowed its employees to add services or lines to accounts without customer permission, resulting in millions of dollars in unauthorized charges to CenturyLink customers;
(2) CenturyLink's illicit practices were designed to allow it to gain an advantage over its competitors and to increase profits;
(3) CenturyLink's illicit conduct was likely to subject it to heightened regulatory scrutiny;
(4) CenturyLink's revenues were the product of illicit conduct and were unsustainable; and
(5) as a result, CenturyLink's public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. When the true details entered the market, the lawsuit claims that investors suffered damages.