Info / Help [Telecom]

Hi,

Please can you let me know who to speak to and when to call. We recently set up a business and we're reviewing our telephony needs to cope with an increase in calls we're receiving. I'd like to have a quick chat with someone to find out costs.

I can be reached on either number below.

Thanks,

Nick Harman Project Director FT Languages & Translations

+44 (0)871 2311 236 +44 (0)7531 121 516

snipped-for-privacy@remove.googlemail.com

***** Moderator's Note *****

Since Nick is in Great Britain, I'll ask that those most familiar with telecom options there get in touch with him directly. His email address has been obfuscated in an obvious way.

Bill Horne Temporary Moderator

Please put [Telecom] at the end of your subject line, or I may never see your post! Thanks!

We have a new address for email submissions: telecomdigestmoderator atsign telecom-digest.org. This is only for those who submit posts via email: if you use a newsreader or a web interface to contribute to the digest, you don't need to change anything.

Reply to
Nick Harman
Loading thread data ...

I have already received that particular piece of mail from "Nick" directly, so assume he's a spammer who's harvested names from the group. (There's certainly no reason for him to have thought that I was qualified, even if I turned out to be in the UK, which I'm not.)

Dave

***** Moderator's Note *****

In that case, I ask that those most familiar with the firm in question voice their displeasure, provided that it's a local call.

Sorry, gang: I can't catch 'em all.

Bill Horne Temporary Moderator

Please put [Telecom] at the end of your subject line, or I may never see your post! Thanks!

We have a new address for email submissions: telecomdigestmoderator atsign telecom-digest.org. This is only for those who submit posts via email: if you use a newsreader or a web interface to contribute to the digest, you don't need to change anything.

Reply to
Dave Garland

Note that 0871 is a revenue-generating number. Googling for "FT Languages & Translations" shows that others are similarly suspicious!

Reply to
David Quinton

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.