Giving Up the Cellphone Contract [Telecom]

=20

> The savings can be considerable. An AT&T customer with an Apple=20 > iPhone on a traditional plan pays at least $130 a month, excluding=20 > taxes and fees, for unlimited calls and Web use. Compared with the=20 > $50-a-month, all-inclusive prepaid plans, the iPhone owner pays=20 > nearly $1,000 more over the course of a year. >=20

I have an iPhone and my wife is on my voice plan for an additional $9.95 mo= nth.=A0 We have the "550" plan, which with rollover minutes keeps us with m= ore minutes than we would ever use.=A0 My iPhone also has the unlimited dat= a plan (non-optional for the iPhone).=A0 We don't text message so our accou= nt is blocked for that.

My most recent bill is $84.30 including all taxes and surcharges.

The author is also wrong in that AT&T doesn't offer an unlimited voice plan= .. =0A=0A=0A

Reply to
Sam Spade
Loading thread data ...

month.  We have the "550" plan, which with rollover minutes keeps us with more minutes than we would ever use.  My iPhone also has the unlimited data plan (non-optional for the iPhone).  We don't text message so our account is blocked for that.

Actually I hear the iPhone has been jailbroken and you can use it on T- Mobile now.

Reply to
T

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.