Get In The Know! Our 2019 TCPA Year-End Review Is Finally Here!

As has been my tradition, I start each year with a review of all the TCPA cases that were decided the previous year, and 2020 will be no different - although this review is a little later than I would have preferred. Sorry for the delay!

Google Scholar tells me there were more than 800 TCPA decisions handed down in 2019. And it was an absolute barnburner for TCPA developments, with huge developments coming out of Congress, as well as from the courts. While most assumed that the FCC would have taken decisive action on the TCPA in the nearly two years since ACA Int'l was handed down, 2019 witnessed more or less complete TCPA silence from the Commission - although the FCC did introduce default call blocking, which should have a huge impact on the number of robocalls received by the average American (even if the rule does threaten to block a large number of legitimate calls in the process).

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.