Don't Forget Peter Jennings'... Flaw

Newscasters and reporters are falling all over themselves trying to out-praise the now deceased Peter Jennings. I suppose it's only natural, but it hides something important.

Jennings was one of the prime actors in the greatest news suppression and anti-rights campaigns ever waged. Yes, it's the anti-gun-rights, hide-everything-positive-about-guns media campaign that rushes on unabated to this day.

Listen up folks -- because Jennings and his media comrades refuse to tell you -- guns are good, guns save lives, guns stop crime, and guns are why America is still free. What, you haven't seen that in the news, ever? Then you're a witness to this simple truth.

Most news people I meet cannot even name ten story ideas that portray the wholesome and wonderful side of firearms or the great two-century American tradition of the right to keep and bear arms.

Huge numbers of Americans own guns, enjoy guns, and know this is true. Many are alive today because guns are good. But Jennings spent decades hiding it, lying about it, suppressing the side he and his "J-school" accomplices hate -- the free, individually responsible, armed adult citizen. It's not good to hate.

How bad is it? Thirteen scholarly studies confirm 2-1/2 million defensive gun uses annually. In 2001, Jennings, with his corrupt corps of "news" leaders at the other two networks, aired 190,000 words about gun crime, and zero words about defensive gun use. Zero. It's just as bad in print (I have the numbers if you care to see, posted at gunlaws.com). That's not a measurement upon which to heap praise.

Sincerely,

Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America

Contact: Alan Korwin BLOOMFIELD PRESS "We publish the gun laws."

4718 E. Cactus #440 Phoenix, AZ 85032 602-996-4020 Phone 602-494-0679 FAX 1-800-707-4020 Orders
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@gunlaws.com Call, write, fax or click for a free catalog.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English, thank a veteran.

Reply to
alan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.