USTelecom dailyLead January 12, 2007
formatting linkTODAY'S HEADLINES
NEWS OF THE DAY
- AT&T sets Cingular rebranding in motion BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Verizon turns on FiOS TV in New Jersey
- Embarq: Access line numbers better than expected
- Samsung: iPhone to create high-end demand
- Sprint Nextel still exclusive with "24"
- Verizon Business ups service ante
- Google in talks with CBS, report says TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- Digital convergence officially arrives
- Wireless in Asia: A look ahead VOIP DOWNLOAD
- BT's VoIP-customer numbers hit 1 million
- Skype says data rates hinder its VoIP service on mobiles EDITOR'S NOTE
- SmartBrief will not be published on Monday
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.