USTelecom dailyLead February 19, 2007
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Analysts: Bet on Europe's small telecoms BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Alcatel-Lucent plans SMB push in U.S.
- Motorola mobile chief departs for Dell
- Verizon records case moves to California
- CBS fights Web sites seeking streaming video
- MTV endures through reinvention
- FCC green lights MediaFLO in Orlando HOT TOPICS
- Embarq announces new wired/wireless calling plan
- Broadband reaches into rural areas
- Fixed, mobile worlds converge
- AT&T open to more acquisitions
- EarthLink lands Houston Wi-Fi network deal TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- Broadband penetration to surpass 50% in U.S.
- Review: New tech speeds home networks
- Convergence progresses, hurdles still exist
- Telecoms eye India
- Video sites still looking for copyright-protection solution
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.