CommunicationsDirect News Daily Update

******************************** PricewaterhouseCoopers Presents The CommunicationsDirect Daily Update For February 19, 2007 ********************************

This week's poll: What is most important to you when choosing a mobile communications service provider? Visit our web site to vote.

Bell Canada to Offer Mobile Movies

formatting link
Canada's largest mobile operator will begin streaming full-length movies to mobile phones, with content initially being provided by Sony and Disney. The service, called Mobile Movies, will cost $5.13 per movie, not including the Web-browsing subscription fees, and will offer pause, fast-forward and rewind ...

Oldies Phones: The Next New Frontier

formatting link
"I've fallen and I can't get up," has been replaced by "I want to use a cellphone, and I want it to be simple," as the new mantra of senior citizens who aren't showing up on handset manufacturers' radar. At this week's 3GSM Congress in Barcelona, Emporia Telecom, a small Austrian company, is ...

Palm's in Play

formatting link
PDA pioneer Palm Inc. appears to be in play again, with sources saying the likely buyers could be Nokia Corp. or Motorola Inc.. Palm shares rose 6 percent in trading yesterday, as the rumor-mongering gathered momentum among the Wall Street set. Several sources note that such rumors have made the rounds before, but this time ...

Your feedback on our e-letter is always welcome. Send email to: CommunicationsDirect Editor

Copyright (C) 2007 PricewaterhouseCoopers.

Reply to
communicationsdirect_daily <co
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.