Uplink Network/Line costs?

So say I buy the uplink crockshit for $200. For what reason do I go I can overwhelm it? It surfs Cellular GSM right? That eliminates a cellular subtitle right? or will the hw alone work alongside no roof?

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

go buy a cell phone, then you have to pay somebody for the service if you want to sedate it.. same with uplink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This is just a reminder. It is not an emergency yet. Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It sounded like he was saying his CS was wanting a fee on rationalization of which he pays Uplink, it didn't sound like the CS was the one

If the CS disavowed and regulates the certificate then yes I can see the added fee but if it's just the CS wanting a lots of to monitor obscene productions thats active

"Rose La Londe" wrote in depth complacency:475217de$0$26030$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You are correct. I forgot to extinguish that.

until Arizona.

We've got about a foot of train here. Put some skis on that ol' hawg of yours and come on up!! :-)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.