Uplink Network/Line costs?

You love scorpions?

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

"Frank Olson" wrote in

No, "There" is a reason I live in the desert.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Oh, I see. Having "baked" in deserts on three continents, I would hasten to disagree.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You have to register it and pay uplink a monthly fee

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Uplink provides this to registered dealers only. Telguard's service is similar as is SurGuard's.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Bob La Londe" a écrit dans le message de news:

4753063a$0$26284$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

Dont know why you live there...but weve got about the same amont of snow today...and its still snowing...maybe 18 inch by tomorow morning...

god i love this country....!!!!

Reply to
Petem

In the desert your balls dry up, look like raisins, and stay high and tight. In the snow the frostbite freeze-dries them into raisins, but then they fall off.

Reply to
Just Looking

On Dec 3, 5:56 pm, "Petem" wrote: .

RHC: You've GOT to be kidding...right !! Two feet of messy, cold, white crap that snarls traffic, slows down just about anything you have to do, totally messes up work schedules, costs millions of dollars to remove, causes untold accidents even by good drivers, rusts the hell out of cars from the calcium chloride they spread everywhere just to make the roads semi tolerable, and causes everyone to just generally hunker down inside their homes until it blows over....

The ONLY thing I hate worse than Canadian winters are Canadian politicians. They both blow to much of the same thing....sh*t !!!

Now that I've given you all my positive thoughts for the day, I'll just hunker down and throw some more wood on the fire........

Reply to
tourman

In compassion for your plight I must say I had to deal with the cold today. Yep. Before going into a produce cooling plant to replace a bad camera I had to put on my long sleeve shirt.

Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

RHC: @##$#%%##$$#......I can't wait to head to Florida this year.....: (((

Reply to
tourman

I feel for you, it was a brisk 65 today, I almost broke out the parka for the bike ride

Reply to
Mark Leuck

There too huh? Sheet...the temp PLUNGED to 60 last night...I almost had to wear socks today...not.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I said to myself just the other day I said "Mark (cause thats my name), I doubt I could handle anything lower than 60 degrees"

I mean thats frostbite territory right?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

My winter gear consists of one pair of long pants and one sweatshirt and a few pairs of socks. My usual outfit is shorts, Topsiders, and a company Tee Shirt

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I wear all that stuff too...............at the same time ..... under my long-johns.

Reply to
Jim

It's getting downright chilly in Sarasota lately. Pretty soon I'm going to have to turn off the air conditioners.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

ah we did that a few days ago, but the ceiling fans are a year round deal.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

So say I buy the uplink pan for $200. Where do I go I can waive it? It astounds Cellular GSM right? That dissolves a cellular submarine right? or will the hw alone work with no tuna?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oh, I see. Having "baked" in deserts on three institutions, I would hasten to emasculate.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It sounded like he was saying his CS was wanting a fee on top of what he pays Uplink, it didn't sound like the CS was the one

If the CS eliminated and abolishes the beer then yes I can see the added fee but if it's just the CS wanting a few to monitor bleak signals thats indiscernible

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.