SK 9800 Receiver for sale

We have a Silent Knight 9800 receiver with 6 line cards installed and

3 spare line cards. It was used for about a year till we converted totally over to Osborne Hoffman receivers. It has been sitting on a shelf in our ooffice for the last several years.

Make an offer if you are interested.

Reply to
sastowe
Loading thread data ...

We currently have 17 SK9800 in stock. Best we can do at this time is a trade for any item or service we offer.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Seventeen of them? Your garage must be bigger than my lanai. :^)

Speaking of lanais Jim, why not stop by once the weather gets nice. Bring arroz con habituelas and I'll make picanha.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That's nothing...you should see all the crap I have...ask Mark Leuck. I have roughly 120 receivers. When he was here, it was wall to wall. Now I have it all in a 10 x 17 commercial trailer. I have been trying to get a nice 20 x 20 shed built out back...but times are getting tough on everybody.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Later for the electronics. You want to come visit one of these Saturdays? A few of the other guys have been here one just a few weeks ago.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's a one car garage if I remember and it was loaded to the hilt with alarm panels with more outside dropped off by another alarm company

Reply to
mleuck

I'm picturing a house with alarm panels strewn about in the bushes and on the roof with little piles of various components on the ground.. A couple of delivery trucks and a tractor trailer full to the brim idling at the curb. Jim sitting in his rocking chair on the porch, beer in one hand laptop in the other, feet up on the rail, big smile, thinking ........... "life is good"

His wife, suitcase in hand, leaving out the back of the house, swearing as she walks around the waterless pool filled with panels and picks her way through the alarm equipment lying on what used to be lawn.

Reply to
Jim

That's more of a description of an "upper class" neighborhood up in the Florida Panhandle, which we affectionately refer to as the "Redneck Riviera."

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Close... :)

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Sounds like my kind of neighborhood. Any houses for sale near there? RW

Reply to
Roger W

alamishaker had written this in response to

formatting link
:

We are interested in your SK9800 Receiver , is it still available ?

Reply to
alamishaker

Reply to
richardolinn

Reply to
richardolinn

Reply to
richardolinn

Reply to
richardolinn

Reply to
richardolinn

I would like to offer $400.00

Reply to
richardolinn

Reply to
richardolinn

Do you still have these?

Reply to
onebittaman

No, but there is a time-travel device available to go back to 1/28/14, the date of the post that you are replying to. We all make mistakes, laugh it off.

Reply to
H G Wells

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.